Friday, November 12, 2010

what your sound

oh no!

my friends talk about korean vocal group all the time. i getting sick of them. doesn't mean i hate about it. but i think my friends talk too much. that's annoying. then my sissy put  the songs of the after school in her  ipod.
an i love this group for the first time. i think they not like the others vocal group, i love their fashion style, their music concept ; it's emotional pop maybe, i love their dance concept. and they have a rapper and  not childish like mostly vocal girls group.


But i like snsd too aka girls generation their songs is easy listening for me. i put Oh, Gee, Run Devil Run on my playlist  :D



But whateva you like make your own choice.






















 Here there are the K-pop with their  awesome fashion style,which one do you like ?

me? After School of course

^____^