Monday, October 18, 2010

my favorite movies

This is my favorite movies that i ever watched :


Wild Child

it's not really wild, this movie tells about a girl who still missing her mom. i mean, her dead mommy. And you can guess what she did. She go wild.




Tamara

This is a first horror that we ever watched and it's also the last.




Tada Kimi Wo Aishiteru

Everyscene in this movie like a photography art, and again, it's about love and tears. Yep! we gonna do anything for the one that we love. ANYTHING!




The Butterfly


someday me and my future buddy going to do the travel like they did.





Last Friends





Just Married

one thing that i like the most in this movie is the way of Tom Leezak told his love to his wife, that's romantic. i wish for a husband like him. hehehehe





A Moment To Remember

this movie made me imagine who going to love me unconditionally someday,then i know it's just a movie ; just a movie




Postman to Heaven






The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants & The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2

i love the sisterhood, the way of their friendship like a sisterhood and also the romance :D