Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Sound

I have told you before music is my soul”
Everyday I listening to it, music could cheers me up, I like any kind of music, as long as it beat me up.


Here’ 20 of my favorite songs in my playlist :



1. Cheryl Cole – Parachute
2. B.O.B ft Hayley Williams – Airplanes
3. Bruno Mars – Lazy Song
4.Owl City – Fireflies (one of my favorite singer)
5. Katy Perry – Last Friday Night
6. Justin Bieber – That’s Should be me
7. Cheryl Cole – Fight For This Love
8. Katy Perry – Thinking of You
9. Lady Gaga – Just Dance
10. Selena Gomez – A Year Without Rain
11. Lady Antebellum – Need You Now
12. Avril Lavigne – Smile
13. Taylor Swift – The Story of Us
14. Ayaka – Okaeri (it’s makes me feels like home wherever I standing  when I listen to it)
15. Paramore – That’s What You Get ( it’s always made me nodding my head)
16. Ke$ha – we R who we R
17. Snada – Demi Matahari
18. Justin Bieber – Never  Say Never
19. Paramore- Careful (yes, I am a Parawhore)
20. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
 
There’s so much songs I want to write down here, hahahaha it’s to much, so I choose the most I played.