Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Poker Face hah?

I couldn't be the first one to speak up that each and everyone of us has a certain degree of fakeness attached on our backs, could i? i mean, come on, i fake smiles every other day to strangers who stare at me in the subway and my bizzare classmates whose works i think are beyond my understanding.
i fake being nice to people who i know are talking craps about me behind my back. I guess it's just that difficult to be genuine and sincere all the time, and today world doesn't make it any easier or more possible either. we need to be fake sometimes to survive, to go through stufsf that life constantly throw at us.

this next sentence might sound depressing, just so a part of me could hang in there a little longer. If everybody 's being themselves every single second of their lives, chances are there would be wars and conflict of all scales happening every single day. and to whoever is it that created and popularized  the phrase "be your self", i have a little question for you, "are you kidding me?"