Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ALERT

There's a little problem behind "I'm OK."
There’s a little "I need you" behind "Leave me alone!"
There’s a little pain behind "It's OK!"
There’s a little emotion behind "I don’t care”
There’s a little truth behind every "just kidding."           
When a girl answers "I'm fine" after a few seconds, she is not at all fine.
When a girl says "I'm OK", she wants you to look into her eyes and say "Tell me the truth."
When a girl says "I love you", she wants you to be her forever.
When a girl texts you everyday, she wants you to reply at least once.
When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girls is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.