Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Hero

Today, i called it "daddy and daughter's day" . just me and dad at home, my sister went to school. mom and my other sister went to Padang for some reason.
We watched TV (well, actually we were listening to it ) and we talked about everything.  begin with the story of my childhood, my collage, my boyfriend, my future husband, his wishes to me and many more.





That's the best moment i've spent with him lately. Dad means the world to me, when i was young, he always feeds me every morning before i go to school then he would take me to the school. sometimes, he helps me to brush my long hair while i tie my shoes. Words never enough to tell you how great he is.

I asked him, "what if i don't graduate this year ?"
He says "that's bad, because your sister going to collage this year, and you what i mean..."
and then..
I asked him again "dad, will i get a husband like mom's?"
he said "don't worry about it, just finish your study soon". (i don't like that answer)

I asked him again "dad, if someone hurt me, will you kill him/her me?"
he  : .......
me : answer me..
he : i won't kill he/she for you... but i'll make him/her suffer for the rest of their life..

I don't know what to say, i can't believe he said that, it sounds so mean, but i love the way he said that,  and i'm glad he answer like that. i feel so alive and feel "there's someone still loves me so much"


I LOVE YOU DAD..
:)